10 May 2022
You probably look forward all year long to your much-needed vacation at Holden Beach. Sometimes, however, it's challenging to get in vacation mode when you're in charge of menu planning and shopping.
To help alleviate some of the hassle, we've created a list to help you get started, including a few items to bring from home, and others to pick up upon arrival.
1. You can plan ahead and order online at Food Lion for pick-up or delivery at your home away from home.
2. We send our Hobbs Realty guests a link in their pre-arrival emails to order fresh produce from local farmers with the Vacation Vittles program. The freshly harvested produce (and eggs!) will be available for pick-up upon your arrival.
3. We have amazing options for shopping for local produce. Both Heritage Fresh Market and Ludlum's Produce are two convenient stops en route to Holden Beach.
4. At the end of your stay, don't forget to consider donating any remaining food to A Second Helping on your way out of town, with a quick drive through the parking lot of Beach Mart on the Causeway.
5. Print or download this convenient shopping list for your reference when stocking up for your vacation!
Our Hobbs Realty Vacation Shopping List is offered as a guide to get you started with your grocery needs. Adjust as you see fit for your family size and preferences. These versatile items will allow you to make simple and healthy meals as you go.
Happy shopping - and hope to see you soon at the beach!