11 May 2020
Every new season has good news to share! So as you count down the days until you can enjoy the sunshine on your face and the smell of the the salty, calming breeze as we begin this new chapter, we thought you'd appreciate some more good news of all of the new things happening in the Hobbs Realty neighborhood.
We've welcomed several additional neighbors, including shops and businesses new to the Causeway scene, as well as newly renovated vacation rentals and new homes. Here's the scoop on all things new to check out on your next visit – and you can always find out more details on our Things to Do page, as well keep up with the progress and updates of the these private homes — the perfect retreats to lay low with the family #Hobbspitality style while you sip on some homemade southern lemonade.
Additions & Face-Lifts Since Last Season
- Knot at Work / 179 OBW (currently under construction)
- Coast is Clear / 1351 OBW (currently under construction)
- Miramas / 112 Tuna (new to Hobbs Realty)
- Out of the Blue / 321 OBW (a new pool installed)
- Sea Life Differently / 945 OBW (recently remodeled/new photos forthcoming)
- Blue Heron / 1227 OBW (recently remodeled)
- Sea Glass Inn / 979 OBW (recently remodeled)
- Heaven Sent / 1285 OBW (living room + rec room recently remodeled)
- Reel Carolina Cottage / 551 OBW (interior remodel underway + a new pool installed)
- Bought It Anyway / 337 OBW (remodeled kitchen)
- Reel Good Times / 1039 Coquina Cove Drive (complete interior remodel + pool/photos forthcoming)
- 697 OBW (complete remodel/photos forthcoming)
- Junebugs Bags & Boutique (910-695-5425) has relocated to the Causeway in front of Green Oaks Campground.
- Anaya Tribe Organic Studios (910-842-4900), next to Cape Fear Surf Shop and across from Sugar Britches, is home to several specialty studios, including Anaya Mercantile, as well as other unique art, clothing, salons, and spas.
- Tour H2O (919-524-1138), located in the Anaya Tribe Studios, offers water taxi service and tours on the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Mini Jalapeno (910-842-1862) is located in the former Main Street building to the right of Magic Mountain Water Slide.
- Pete's Sweets (in the process of opening), a new Subway (910-842-9920), and Mama Deluca's Pizza (in the process of opening) are the new kids on the block to the left of the water slide.
- The Hot Buffalo Restaurant (910-846-2525) is located in a new cluster of businesses near the foot of the bridge on the mainland side, along with Holden Beach Scuba (910-842-9500).
- The Breathing Space Yoga & Wellness Studio (910-477-7093) offers yoga, massage, and art a few doors down from the Lighthouse Gift Store.
- Vincent Van-Go Pottery Painting & Gifts (910-842-3661), located across from Food Lion in Shoppes by the Sea by Old Ferry, was formerly known as Cappuccino by the Sea on the Causeway.
- Fin Fisher Charter Services (910-274-5458) arranges for different dock pick-ups for charter fishing trips for all skill levels in the in-shore waters of the area.
Good stuff, huh?
We want to make your countdown to vacation a little easier. To get the island vibe going and create your own beach party, reminiscent of our Sunday night concerts under the Holden Beach bridge, click here for your Ocean Boulevard view and personal Hobbs playlist of beach music classics. Then gather the family, kick off your shoes, and dance away!