Your vacation is safe with Hobbs Realty! Due to concerns regarding COVID Hobbs Realty has created a Vacation Continuation Policy (VCP). Hobbs Realty cares about the health, safety, and well-being of all our guests, team members, homeowners, and vendors.
Information about COVID is everchanging and we will make every effort to remain flexible and responsive to our guests’ concerns and with keeping you up to date. We have implemented our Vacation Continuation Policy to reflect and respond to the dynamics of COVID, and if our island were to be closed to vacationers due to COVID, allowing our guests to move their vacation dates to a later stay; we will continue to offer refunds to guests with planned vacations only if our island has a rental ban due to COVID.
Book Safely with Hobbs Realty
THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBLE EXISTING RESERVATIONS MAY BE MOVED TO A FUTURE DATE
- Any current guest with stay dates, who are affected by a COVID island-wide rental ban and would like to change their travel dates to a later time in the current year.
- Reservations with purchased Generali Travel Protection Insurance must first contact the insurance company and start a claim for their travel modifications. If Generali Travel Protection Insurance does not cover your event, this policy may apply.
HOW TO MODIFY YOUR HOBBS REALTY RESERVATION
- Guests modifying/transferring their reservations due to reasons related to COVID island rental ban will receive a VCP credit in the amount of their original reservation total.
- This credit can be used towards rebooking the same vacation rental for any available dates to be completed within the same calendar year.
- If the new booking exceeds the cost of the original booking, the guest will be responsible for any additional charges. There will be no refunds if the new booking total is less than the original total.
- Reservation modification is at the sole discretion of Hobbs Realty.
- This policy applies to reservations with arrival dates in 2020.
- If the island were to be closed for short-term Holden Beach rentals, refunds are available to guests with the arrival dates during stated island closure dates.
As the COVID situation is fluid, please know we are committed to working on solutions for future stays as needed - stay tuned!
FAQS REGARDING YOUR VACATION
ATTENTION TO DETAIL IN EACH VACATION RENTAL
At Hobbs Realty, it is standard procedure to take all the necessary precautions to ensure a safe experience for our guests. While we cannot guarantee a virus-free environment, all the properties we maintain are thoroughly cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected between each stay following CDC guidelines. We take care to sanitize and disinfect surfaces and frequently touched items like remote controls and doorknobs, countertops, and bathroom fixtures. Our attention to detail has only increased with the introduction of COVID.
Please note that there are homes in our rental program that are privately cleaned and maintained by the property owner in which Hobbs Realty does not clean or inspect. These homes are advertised as such on the individual property description webpage.
MY FINAL BALANCE IS DUE... WHAT NOW?
You can pay your final balance due 30 days before arrival with confidence knowing that if the island is closed to vacationers during your stay dates, you will be offered the choice to either move your vacation date to another open week or receive a refund less applicable taxes/fees. All balances must be paid in full before the VCP travel modication can be applied.
CAN I GET A REFUND INSTEAD OF MOVING MY VACATION DATES?
At this time, we are not offering COVID refunds for vacation rental reservations for any reason other than the island being closed to vacationers. We encourage all of our guests to purchase travel insurance.
CAN I RENT A DIFFERENT VACATION RENTAL WHEN I MOVE MY RESERVATION?
As the vacation rental homes we represent are individually owned, we can only grant a date transfer for the same vacation rental home that was originally reserved.
CAN I LET A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER USE MY RESERVATION?
We understand that some individuals do not feel comfortable traveling. If you would like to gift your reservation to a family member or a friend, you may do so as long as the individual(s) can meet our vacation rental policies. We do need to know about your arrangement ahead of time, and whomever you transfer your reservation to will need to sign a vacation rental agreement. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate this booking transfer (transfer fee applies).
Blessings from the Beach,
Your Hobbs Realty #Hobbspitality VacationTeam