Guest hospitality… Going the extra smile.
Hobbs Realty is committed to always going the extra smile. From start to finish, it is our goal to help you plan and enjoy your treasured time away. A Holden Beach vacation should be a time to forget your cares and truly relax.
Hobbs Homes Standard Features
It’s important to know your "home away from home" is prepared and waiting for YOU! To assist you with your vacation planning, these features come standard in all of our Hobbs homes:
- Departure cleaning
- Bed linens (sheets, pillowcase/s and 1 lightweight blanket per bed)
- Washer and dryer
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- Large and small appliances
- Fully-stocked kitchens (if you don’t have it, let us know and we’ll do our best to help)
- Charcoal or gas grill (Don’t forget to pick up charcoal, lighter fluid, and matches if needed! You can always stop by our local Food Lion grocery on the way)
- Basic cable TV
Hobbs Realty has set the standard for simple, clean bedding throughout our rental program. Please be aware that we are not using the decorative bedspreads or shams that may be shown on the website photos. All Hobbs Realty homeowners provide bed linens (sheets and pillowcases) and a lightweight blanket for your use during your stay. These items are professionally laundered by our local linen vendors, packaged in large duffel bags, and delivered to the home on the day of your arrival. Upon departure, simply return the used linens to the duffle bag to be picked up by the linen service. If you prefer more than a lightweight blanket we encourage you to bring your own as we do not have extra blankets available. Please know that Saturdays during the rental season our linen vendors work super hard and deliveries may be completed after check-in time.
We realize you want to dive into vacay mode as soon as you turn into the driveway! That’s why we offer the following Hobbspitality bundles during your online reservation experience or as a call-in request:
1:00 PM Early Check-In
A limited number of 1:00 PM early check-ins are offered each Saturday in participating homes. (Regular check-in time is 4:00 PM.)
Cost: $150.00 +tax
12 Noon Late Check-Out
A limited number of 12 noon late check-outs are offered each Saturday in participating homes. (Regular check-out time is 10:00 AM.)
Cost: $150.00 +tax
A bath towel set includes a bath towel, hand towel and washcloth.
Cost: $15.00 +tax / set
A Beach & Bath Set
A beach and bath towel set includes a bath towel, hand towel, washcloth, and beach towel.
Cost: $20.00 +tax / set
Things can get a little chaotic with family and friends coming and going during your vacation. Carry on with your fun and let us provide some mid-week relief!
Cost: Just call our office to schedule Hobbs Housekeeping (fees are based on house size).
We realize there might be a few extras you need while you’re here. Here are a few of our tried and true vendors that we recommend:
- Care Linen Service - One of our fabulous linen vendors!
- Beach Fun Rentals and Boomers Rentals - Another fabulous linen vendor! Contact them for bike/helmet rentals, paddle/surf boards, kayaks, and all your beach and sporting gear.
- Food Lion - You can now shop online for curbside pick-up. (Use the link to set up your account before or during your stay.)
- Island Cart Rentals - If you need the convenience of a golf cart during your stay (be sure to check the Town of Holden Beach regulations), contact Island Cart.
- Trevor McDonald Photography and MLH Photography - To capture family memories and special celebrations, contact one of these creative and talented photographers.
- Vacation Vittles Produce - Good news! A Hobbs vacay doesn't mean you have to throw your healthy eating out the window. Pre-purchase your Vacation Vittles Produce Bag the day before your arrival for fresh, healthy, locally grown food to be hand picked at the peak of freshness just for you and delivered upon your arrival. #supportlocalfarmers #vacationwithpurpose.