Guest hospitality… Going the extra smile.
Hobbs Realty is committed to always going the extra smile. From start to finish, it is our goal to help you plan and enjoy your treasured time away. A Holden Beach vacation should be a time to forget your cares and truly relax.
Hobbs Homes Standard Features
It’s important to know your "home away from home" is prepared and waiting for YOU! To assist you with your vacation planning, these features come standard in all of our Hobbs homes:
- Departure cleaning
- Bed linens
- Washer and dryer
- Heat and air
- Large and small appliances
- Fully-stocked kitchens (if you don’t have it, let us know and we’ll do our best to help)
- Charcoal or gas grill (Don’t forget to pick up charcoal, lighter fluid, and matches if needed! You can always stop by our local Food Lion grocery on the way)
- Basic cable TV
We realize you want to dive into vacay mode as soon as you turn into the driveway! That’s why we offer the following Hobbspitality bundles during your online reservation experience or as a call-in request:
Ready for Bed
As part of our commitment to southern Hobbspitality, Hobbs Housekeeping will have your beds ready with fresh linens so you can jump right in to making memories rather than making beds!
Cost: $10.00 +tax / bed
Welcome…..it’s time for a little pampering (and you can pack a little lighter)! Let us make your beds with fresh linens, place bath towels in every bathroom, and provide beach towels in your laundry room. We'll also stock a dozen cold water bottles in the fridge, a hand soap pump by every sink, and a head start on paper products (3 rolls of toilet paper per bath and 3 rolls of paper towels).
Cost $65.00 +tax / bedroom
Sometimes it’s nice to have some extras hands on deck to lighten the load. Let us know if you need help scheduling our bellman services to help unload or load your luggage/groceries.
Cost: 1-4 bedrooms = $35 +tax / per visit (tipping is appreciated)
5-8 bedrooms = $65 +tax / per visit (tipping is appreciated)
1:00 PM Early Check-In
A limited number of 1:00 PM early check-ins are offered each Saturday in participating homes. (Regular check-in time is 4:00 PM.)
Cost: $125.00 +tax
12 Noon Late Check-Out
A limited number of 12 noon late check-outs are offered each Saturday in participating homes. (Regular check-out time is 10:00 AM.)
Cost: $125.00 +tax
A bath towel set includes a bath towel, hand towel and washcloth.
Cost: $12.00 +tax / set
A Beach & Bath Set
A beach and bath towel set includes a bath towel, hand towel, washcloth, and beach towel.
Cost: $14.00 +tax / set
Things can get a little chaotic with family and friends coming and going during your vacation. Carry on with your fun and let us provide some mid-week relief!
Cost: Just call our office to schedule Hobbs Housekeeping (fees are based on house size).
We realize there might be a few extras you need while you’re here. Here are a few of our tried and true vendors that we recommend:
- Beach Fun Rentals and Boomers Rentals - Contact them for bike/helmet rentals, paddle/surf boards, kayaks, and all your beach and sporting gear.
- Food Lion - You can now shop online for curbside pick-up. (Use the link to set up your account before or during your stay.)
- Island Cart Rentals - If you need the convenience of a golf cart during your stay (be sure to check the Town of Holden Beach regulations), contact Island Cart.
- Southern Surf Academy - Catch a wave with Southern Surf Academy. Private and group lessons available.
- Trevor McDonald Photography and MLH Photography - To capture family memories and special celebrations, contact one of these creative and talented photographers.
- Vacation Vittles Produce - Good news! A Hobbs vacay doesn't mean you have to throw your healthy eating out the window. Pre-purchase your Vacation Vittles Produce Bag the day before your arrival for fresh, healthy, locally grown food to be hand picked at the peak of freshness just for you and delivered upon your arrival. #supportlocalfarmers #vacationwithpurpose.